There's No Place Like Home. I do remember correctly that you mentioned reading it, right?
Nope, but I think you've recommended it before, it sounds familiar. There! It's on my list now. I won't forget to read it this time, after I catch up on my S5 episodes. laugh

What about the remaining novels? And the changed history 'H.G. Wells went missing in 1913'.
I didn't recall Wells mentioning when he left to go to the future, I'll have to double check that factoid (oh, shucky darn wink )The Time Machine was published in 1895, so it's interesting that it is almost 20 years after that he's going into the future. Well, thanks. I'll be sure keep that in mind for the future. wink

As to what happened to H.G. Wells's past. Well, as I explained in this part, this new alt-canon-dimension doesn't really have a past of its own before shortly before dusk on May 17, 1966, when Tempus died. This dimension is an off shoot (hence the "Y" analogy) from canon dimension. Therefore, it will share a past with canon dimension, until that time when they can resurrect (reconnect the dots, repeat, darn, what is the word I'm thinking of? reconstruct!) the events that cause Tempus from not being erased from time. When they figure out how to save Tempus, they will unshatter time, and make their "Y" dimension to canon dimension into an "X" dimension with canon dimension. laugh help someone just covered my mouth with spoilage tape! I hope said closure (the ending) worked for them or I'll have to go an rework it.

Feel free to return your ticket at any time, if you think my roller coaster will make you hurl. :p I knew this story wouldn't be for everyone when I wrote it, but sometimes stories dictate taking the road with the scary fog and omnious shadows before one can reach the sunshine, butterflies, and flowers. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.