Thanks, Joan. Sometimes when I look at this opening Part it reminds me of one of those 'how are they going to get out of this one?' challenges of Tank's. There's a reason I chose to quote Jor-El for my quote. laugh

IolantheAlias, remember this isn't canon Clark. Canon Clark is fine and disappearing on Lois and making fun of Dan back in his own dimension. And this isn't alt-Clark, who... well... who knows what alt-Clark is doing with Lana in 1995? This is a new dimension of Tempus's making, based on canon dimension. How is Lois going to get out of this pickle? Well, duh! She's Lois Lane - the original Miss Pickles and Mustard - she can get out of anything. laugh (/pst. I'm writing as fast as I can... wink 24 is already 21 double spaced pages long and I haven't gotten to the end yet... I'd hate to make it 25 parts - and split this part in half - so it just might end up being a doozy of part or I'll have to have to ask my Betas what I should cut... sloppy /)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.