Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
Well, it seems that no matter what setting a story is in, Kal/Clark is gentle and caring, and Lois pretends to be hard-nosed and uncaring. If she would just learn to leave the hard edges off, she would learn that her husband was one of the best things to happen to her. But, true to the Lois mold, she has to learn the hard way and have ulcers trying to make it the way she wants it to end (supposedly.)

Good story, Vicki. I love that you have Fasa as his best friend, his brothers caring about his tender heart, and his Father afraid for his son who is so good with everyone, but misunderstood by the one person who should have realized he was a good guy. I am enjoying this story. I know eventually they will get together, but I am enjoying the ride to get to that point.

Pat
Hi, Pat! wave

Glad that you are enjoying the ride. Yes, the characters are very close to the way the are on Earth. Their personalities are part of the reason they are so great together.

Good to see you around the boards. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon