Oooh! Double feedback post! laugh

"Ewwww! I hate it when that husband of mine talks all mushy!" Kal is one big 'ol, nice sweetie, isn't he?
Yep. He's still our Clark. Just on another planet. laugh

Women are allowed minds in this society?
Sometimes?

Thank goodness for minor miracles!
thumbsup
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great minds...!

Why did I read this whole passage as if on eggshells wondering when Lois was going to show up and protest her forced marriage to the Prince? I'm surprised she didn't show. She must have gotten lost.
Oooh! I love your evil mind! laugh

The Wonder Twins?! Do they have a pet monkey named Zeke? (Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Superfriends this week.)
OMG! I totally forgot about that show! I think I saw it for the last time like 22 years ago!

Inspector Henderson!
laugh

Gen Arry? The only one I could think of is Ari = Arianna Carlin, but I'm doubting Lux's first wife (now deseased) ever would have been made a General.
Nope. Random person. I think I was influenced by Gendry and Arya from Game of Thrones.

Lightbulb moment!
Dang, no lightbulb graemlin!

I'm a sucker for corn!
So...you'll be attending the Smallville Corn Fest then? (Yeah, that was bad, even for me.)

Kal? Jai, maybe, but Kal? Nope, sorry, I don't see it. <<this one was too corny for even me, sorry>>
laugh

I thought they only did room service, not take out?
Take out takes at least twenty minutes and a minimum order of $10.00.

Oooooh, now, this sounds like a fun plan!
And it shall be! And eye-opening!

What? That's it? I have to wait four more days for more? Argh! Fine, I'll go work on my own stories...
rotflol Well, I *could* have left you with only *one* chapter tonight! devilsplat

Now go. Work. I wanna read some fics!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon