Aaaaawwwwwwww! And side-point: Kal is lucky. I was watching my uncle's cat for 2 weeks and at one point he tried to do this to me- only the butt end was on my face. Stupid cats.
clap I woke up this morning to a cat face in between my husband and me, laying on hubby's pillow (body wrapped around the top of his head). Cats have *no* boundaries.

Yes, Lois. Fasa is not your nemesis. Now let it go.
But...but...but! wink

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! MAD DOG ON THE WAR PATH!
<hears air raid sirens>

There you go, Kal! Smart move- you should always agree with Lois. And then, just to be safe, run before she questions you.
laugh

I repeat: Aaaaawwwww! Kal woke up on the right side of the couch this morning, and so far has seemed to have all the right answers.
He gets an A for effort. smile

Took the second read through to catch, but: Bill!
laugh Bill, the man who had the least screen time, but the most fan fic time of any supporting character. wink

DING DING DING! We have a winner!
Not all the cute guys are dumb as rocks!

I love cheese. And corn. And cheesy corn. That fulfills my requirements.
rotflol Glad to help.

But he's not, Lois. Really, he's not. He's not lying, or cheating, or anything of the sort. Just being brutally honest with you.
Too bad she's not familiar with that.

Another great chapter. Since you were nice and gave us *two* chapters, I suppose I can be nice and wait for Thursday to come instead of griping for more. Hope you finish writing soon!
Thanks you! I just started chapter 19 laaaaaate last night.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon