Lynn I think I might have heard of Paul Bunyan, but it's very vague.

Thanks.

BJ Thanks for letting me know you're reading smile

Re - language - my take is that even if you're good at languages, you still have to be told things. Clark will pick it up quickly, although your point about being distracted is also valid.

Oh, and if you're still on that Kerth high and feeling generous, you can go ahead and post part 4 for us right away.
Part 4 is up ... though it wasn't right away. I have a nice big buffer and I'd really like to keep it that way so I'll post twice a week until I've finished writing the fic, then we might speed things up a bit.

Bob Thanks. I'm glad this is ringing true for you.

I'm sure if Lois had been there, she would have helped you cross the road safely wink

Iolanthe Thanks!

Artemis Strange, isn't it? I'm not sure which way the other states go.

Ann Interesting that American football is about to hit Sweden. It will be very different to Aussie Rules though.

Michael

Hawks smashed Eagles into oblivion in today’s finals.
That was 1991!!

Though thankfully the rest didn't happen.

The whole Hawthorn-Essendon rivalry is intense. Iolanthe thought more in the fic might be good, but I'll probably leave it alone. Without a lot of history, you won't understand the depth of feelings anyway.

Suffice to say that Hawthorn fans have a name for Essendon that is less than complimentary!

Interesting that you picked up that Lois thinks of Dan as Dan and Clark as Clark. cool

EOD - not yet Michael - once the fic is finished, maybe, but not yet. Thanks for asking, though!

Corrina.