Okay, you may now commence with posting EOD. It worked great for AMH, and I’m sure people will enjoy it here, too laugh

"We have a joke here that if World War Three broke out on Grand Final weekend, the war wouldn't make the front page of any Melbourne newspaper."
News anchor: “Hawks smashed Eagles into oblivion in today’s finals. It has been a well-deserved victory brought about by […] And in international news, confirmed reports have been received on the complete destruction of several major US and Russian cities, including Washington, Metropolis, and Moscow.”

"You bet." Banjo glanced sideways, his face serious. "I doubt Flinders would ever speak to you again if you decided to barrack for Essendon."
Ooo, now this could be fun laugh

Loved Daniel’s e-mail. And I’m not going to quote the entire bit.

Oh, and let’s blame tiredness for this being two parts late:
“The Sheila and the Yank” would make a great title for something, too. And a fun homage to “The Lady and the Tramp”.

Lois chanced a quick scan of the room and saw that Clark's dark head was again buried in one of the books Browny had given him. His shoulders seemed more slumped than usual.
Huh, interesting that Lois is referring to Clark as Clark even in her mind. So, either she hasn’t heard the nickname yet, which is doubtful, or she really likes calling Clark ‘Clark’. Same as with ‘Dan’. Does thinking of someone by their given name indicate special fondness?

No, that was unlikely. From what she'd heard of the bloke in blue tights, he appeared infrequently and only ever stayed long enough to help out with whatever disaster had brought him out of hiding. She couldn't remember seeing a report where he had actually spoken.
The whole Superman bit is also interesting. Who invented him, since there was no Lois? And will he show up in Down Under?

She felt her face heat as she recalled Dan's email and realised that some of it could have seemed offensive to Clark - particularly the bit about the woman who prowled like a cat in heat. And maybe even the bit about not believing in the flying man.

What if Cat were a friend of Clark's? A girlfriend even.
Now, now, Lois. If she’s prowling, she’s either just friends with benefits or not his girlfriend. Or openly cheating.

Particularly when he was a man and she was a woman.

But Clark had given no indication that she had made him uncomfortable. And no indication that he had misinterpreted her assistance as anything more than she intended.
So, Lois is thinking about it. And not noticing Clark hiding his pining. Very interesting. They do keep crossing their signals but hiding everything. This could be very interesting indeed.

And it wasn't going to be a long-term problem, Lois reasoned. Anyone who looked like Clark Kent was not going to suffer from a lack of female attention. Very soon, he was not going to need her company.
Hmm…

Okay, I’ll stop quoting now and just mention the EOD thing again.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.