ML, you scared the living beetlejuice out of me with this part help And is this Wanda coming through?

She met his eyes then. “And I love you,” she responded. Then, after a moment’s hesitation, she settled back against his chest. “So what time is it?” she finally asked.

“Who cares?” he responded.
confused Did the intensive one-on-one physical therapy really work?

“I think we should go back to Metropolis.”
help

“Sorry,” he responded. “I guess I sort of got distracted by the word ‘lovers.’” It was true - though not quite in the way he knew she would take it.
He’s not going to fall for it. Please?

He nodded. “I think that’s why I booked that sunset cruise for us on Hobbs Bay and then waited until the sun was going down over the ocean and the entire area was lit up by the red sunset before getting down on my knee and asking you to marry me. I guess I figured you wouldn’t be able to say no in such a romantic setting. I was so relieved when you said yes.” He held his breath then, hoping that she would correct him, or admit that she didn’t remember that part or... or anything that wouldn’t prove that she was lying to him.
He isn’t falling for it. hyper

“I said yes when you asked me to marry you,” Clark said. “So what is this? You don’t remember us at all, do you? You just made... had sex with me to convince me to take you back to Metropolis.” Even though he knew she wouldn’t care how much she’d hurt him, he couldn’t keep the heartbreak out of his voice on his words.

“Okay, fine. Yes! You’re right, Clark! But you kidnapped me and even though I’ve looked everywhere I can think of, I haven’t been able to find out where you put the radio or satellite phone or whatever you’re going to use to get us off this damn island! And you say you love me, but if you cared about me at all, you’d take me back to Max so that he can help me recover my memory!” As she spoke, she crawled backwards out of bed
So, this personality is either a completely scared young woman who’s selling her body for her freedom or a conniving bitch just using all her assets to get her way. And I’m not sure which is preferable because one isn’t Lois and the other is totally heartbreaking. And Clark’s going to be scarred for life. Poor toys mecry

Clark instantly moved, pushing himself upright and away from Lois, needing the distance so that he could, hopefully, think straight.
Now this can sound sooo dirty if I want laugh

“Newsflash, Clark! I’m not in love with you. And no matter what you make me ‘remember,’ that’s never going to change. I love only Max. You mean nothing to me.”

Clark blinked. “What?” he asked, his mind whirling following her last words.

“You mean nothing to me,” she repeated.

“And you... love only Max.”
Yeah, on the post-hypnotic suggestion bit. He could ask Deter. In a ‘friendly’ way. Maybe use his own eyes to make a not-really-hypnotic suggestion wildguy

Did I mention that if anyone ever thinks I step over the line, they should feel free to let me know? I think I know where the boundries are, but at times I think my big toe has a tendency to crowd that line. So if you ever think I've stepped over the line, please let me know.
/nods/ But so far, it’s pretty much the reader’s mind that’s filling in all the dirt peep

ML, I’m totally scared, hyped, angsted, gut-wrenched out of my mind right now. This is a scarily brilliant story. And most of this is probably just my own evil imagination running wild but it’s still your fault and I need more. Please? Pretty please?

Michael

PS: I hope this FDK makes sense, as far as coherence is concerned.

PPS: And you've now got another full circle. This time with Superstud.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.