Actually, if you go to Accessories , then System Tools , then Character Map , you can find all those Characters and put them it. It takes a little work but you can do it. If you memorize the code, you can bypass the character map and put it in directly.
Really? Wow? Thanks. There have been times I could have really used the upside down question marks. I've looked at the character map, but I guess I wasn't playing close enough attention. Okay, I have Windows XP, and I've never looked at this one. I probably haven't checked it out since a couple of versions before this. This is definitely not what I remember. But thanks again. This is great! I'm not sure about trying to use code, but cutting and pasting would be fine for me since I'd rarely use it.

That will show up in Word, but not on the net. that would be Ü (Amp, pound 220 semi-colon.) And it will not render at all when converted to straight text.
I think most of these characters will not show up on the archive which uses only text files.

And, yes, Dandello, I'd like to see more, too.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~