Great part, Corrina. Lois trailing after the concubines was eerie and her interactions with the lower casts is downright spooky. She probably creates one blunder after the other.

Wonder how Lois looks different enough that Nor finds her not only uninteresting but actually disgusting. And I did get the feeling that it wasn't just 'cause she smelled alien.

I get the feeling you'd be quite happy if Nor *did* try to take Lois from Kal.
No, not really. It's just, after I've read When Galaxies Divide, Escape From New Krypton, and tons of other fic that's not NK centered, I've learned that it's best to expect Lois to get into all sorts of troubles and very bad situations huh Call me a Pavlovian Dog, but that's what reading too much LnC fic has done to me huh

The boiled socks. Since you mentioned the amount of water available for washing and that's for the supreme ruler, I can't help but wonder if NK isn't just suffering from the same effects as a Fremen sietch. You know, 20,000 unwashed bodies do start to make their presence known jump grovel Please? Pretty Please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.