I usually try to avoid stories that are unfinished, especially from new authors, but this one ... holy cow. Yeah, I'm totally hooked.

I read the chapter after you've made the adjustments, but I didn't see anything here that I'd put on my BR hat for and change. (Other than the opening line, which should be, "Have you ever been hit by lightning?" not "Did you ..." but that's more of a GE thing.)

I, too, disagree about labeling the POV changes. I don't know that I've ever seen a double first-person story before, but to my surprise, I had no trouble picking up who was talking in each scene. You made it clear from the context at the beginning of each scene who was speaking, and I had no trouble following along. If you can keep that up, I see no reason why you should change it. It gave the story a unique feel and I liked it.

Boring? Absolutely, 100%, not on your life. smile I think the premise is fascinating and I was sucked right in. Your pacing is good, your dialogue is more natural than most, and your writing is technically fabulous.

In fact, am I correct in assuming that English is your first language, even though you live in Belgium? If you can do THIS in a second language, I can't even imagine what you can do in your first. I'm very impressed. thumbsup

I'm really looking forward to what comes next. I'm the last person in the world to tell someone to write faster (my WIP file can attest to how slow I am) but ... pleeeeassse write faster! clap