I actually think that a friends with benefits type relationship is just what these two need. I know that sex rarely solves any problem but please try to follow my tiwsted logic. Most times when people try to be friends with benefits it ends in epic failure because one or both parties realize that the reason they agreed to it in the first place is because they have feelings for this there person and aren't satisfied with such a shallow relationship. I think Clark needs that to realize that the reason the sex was so spectacular wasn't simply something physical it was because they were both making love.

I agree with the theory that Clark is atually very much in love with and is being too much of a sturborn lunkhead to admit to himself. That's probably the most frustrating thing, they have such beatiful moments together that just scream love to me and they BOTH pretend that they're just acts of friendship.

Btw carol I'm so addicted to story it's almost sad. Reading it is almost always the highlight of my day.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.