When I thought Mr. Invulnerable-Bonehead was making some progress, this just frustrated me all over again. [Linked Image] He's boring to death, repeating the same lines like a broken record.
How long he'll keep beating a dead horse? [Linked Image] It's irrational. His arguments are so hollow as his head.

"I've known Lana since I can remember. Except for the Kryptonian thing, she knows everything about me – or did anyway.
The "Kryptonian thing" is a big part of who he is. If she didn't know about it, what else was there to know about a kid/teenager? Nothing relevant. She doesn't know anything about important stuff (his powers, Latislan, his work, his sons) and she doesn't know most of what happened with him in the last years.

She was my best friend.
Obviously she isn't anymore. For three years.

She was there for me through everything – even if she didn't really understand.
So Lana was like a dog or a cat. They stay there with you even if they don't know what is happening. And they don't ask anything. :p

She didn't push me when I was brooding over a new power that made me different than everyone else.
Duh! Of course, she had no idea he was different. razz

She loves kids.
Just not his kids.

She loved *me*.
She loved Clark Kent, farm kid from Smallville. What about Kal-El from Krypton?

It was everything. The physical attraction...
That wasn't stronger than his attraction to Lois. He had refused to make love to Lana even when they were together, but he had been "completely defenseless against Lois' advances". It should mean something.

"Her kindness..."

Lois snorted.
Me too. [Linked Image]

you're just not Lana."
[Linked Image] Lois will never be Lana. So, it's hopeless. frown Maybe if she changed her name to 'Lana' and dyed her hair blond he'd fall in love with her. wallbash wallbash

"For you to take my mind off of it like you took my mind off Daddy?"

"Then what do you want? What's the answer?"

I took a couple of steps until I was right in front of him. "What do I want?" My hand rested on his chest. "*This* is what I want."

And I kissed him.
I'm trying very hard not to get too worked up about the preview, so I won't be disappointed if it's just a kiss and... nothing. It probably is just an evil tease and after the kiss Clark says she isn't Lana and Lois goes swimming to drown her frustration. wallbash wallbash

Is it Tuesday yet? [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15