I snorted along with Lois when Clark explained his love for Lana... :rolleyes:

Ok, so love often is undefinable / indescribable, etc.. but Clark sounds more and more like a broken record.... mad mad

I might be wrong, but I think that what Clark feels for Lana is more gratitude than love... she was there for him at a time when he was feeling the most lonely and different.. while his powers were developing. So there's companionship and there's attraction, but is that enough? Lois and Clark have known each other for less but they've been through more ups and downs than Lana and Clark...

Anyways, I guess he is free to love whoever he wishes to frown ...

I was just wondering how would things progress. Let's say Clark breaks up with Lois after the 5-year mark, and gets together with Lana... then realizes.. oh no..he wants to be with Lois... I don't think Lois would take him back or Clark would go back even if he realizes he's in love with her,,,, coz inspite of the realization, Lois would still be sort-of a second choice... so I guess what I'm saying is that would Clark be able to choose Lois without 'chosing' Lana first..??

Loving this story... even though Clark frustrates and irritates me sometimes. laugh

thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria