Hi Carol,

I am just getting caught up with this story and wanted to add a few of my thoughts to the feedback. I have very much enjoyed the last few parts. There have been times in the story where I haven't much liked either Lois or Clark for various reasons.

However, I am still completely hooked on the story, and can't wait to see what happens next.

One thing in particular I wanted to mention involves the title of the sequel. It was revealed a few parts ago that the title comes from a Garth Brooks song. I had never heard of that song before and when you mentioned the term "unanswered prayers" my thoughts went to a quote by St. Teresa of Avila who was a Spanish nun who lived in the 16th century. The quote states "More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones." This quote is also referenced in the prologue of Truman Capote's unfinished novel "Answered Prayers". I don't know if you are familiar with that quote or not, but I thought it was interesting how it also mentions that unanswered prayers can in some cases end up better than answered prayers.

-EM

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"