Yay Lois! (And yay Clark for wanting to go on the cruise with her!). :boogie:

I am all for Lois telling Clark how she feels. At least now it is out in the open and Clark will have to acknowledge it somehow. I don't want him to feel pressured into having a real relationship with his wife but since he already was considering giving this a real chance... Or he is appalled and will decide from now on to keep more of a distance to her. That would suck but at the same time, it would at least let her know what he feels.

It was sweet that Clark decided to not go on the excursions Lois couldn't go on. They really grown up!

From the excerpts I take it they are still talking to each other so whatever Clark will reply it can't be that bad. laugh But he will probably need time to digest the new information. wink

I wish it was tomorrow already!

Natascha (also happy that the Kents ended up coming to Metropolis for Christmas. It is nice that Sam has all that money!)

PS. Carol, I still wonder what happened to Mindy. I don't miss her in the least, you know but she went so quietly into the night that I fear she will show up again when we and Lois and Clark least expect it. So... can't you have her run over by a truck or something? blush