Oh, I'm hooked! First-person Lois!

Clark leans forward, resting his forearms on my desk, and gives me a smile that makes it nearly impossible to resist him. "Well, you're a modern kind of girl. If you wanted to take me to dinner instead, I wouldn't say 'no'."
Haha.

I barely have the words out before Superman drops the doll and grabs my shoulders.
Ooh, a transfer of powers before Lois knows? Smells like a great story to me!

"Cut it out," I tell him. "I'm still me. Don't treat me any differently just because I could squish your head the next time you irritate me."
LOL, that's great. And could be a prelude the real conversation they need to have later. Clark certainly doesn't want to be treated any differently...

grin at Superman, absolutely delighted with this gift. "Do you have any idea how useful this is going to be? I can see through walls and hear conversations now. People will start calling me 'super-journalist'."

Superman looks like he's fighting a smile as he answers. "Yes, it's very useful."
Chuckle, if only you knew, Lois...

I hold my hand out to him. "Wanna fly with me?"

Clark doesn't say a word. He just stares at me.

"Come on, I promise I won't drop you. This is the coolest thing that's ever happened to me, and I want someone to share it with. Fly with me, Clark. Please?"

He reaches out and takes my hand. "All right."
Awww. That was really kind of cute!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy