Thank you all so much! It gives me the warm fuzzies to see such long and thoughtful feedback! laugh
I get that she enjoys the powers, but would she really have not given them back? I hope not.
Not once she realized that she was the only one who had them. And, uh, she hasn't realized the downside to those powers just yet. Like you said, Lisa, she's going to come out of this with a greater appreciation for her cape-clad buddy.
Ha! Could you imagine her shock if he had kissed her?
Hee, Jenn, I believe that would be an entirely different story.
If I were her, I’d have mauled him right there in the elevator. I mean with the super powers, she'd definitely have an advantage.
LOL! And that would definitely be a different story, too. Probably in a different folder. wink
Weird thought - every version of this story I've seen has the powers going back to Clark - what if they don't, and Lois ends up as the only one with superpowers, and immune to kryptonite?
Oooo! That would be fun to write, Marcus!
I love how you wrote how Clark learnt to fly, and how Lois learnt to fly. Both descriptions were awesome and just perfect.
Thanks, Ann! I'm glad you liked it.
I'm not certain how far we are into the series
It's in the author's note at the beginning, Carol. This is late season two. smile
when Lois figures out the whole Clark=Superman thing... not happy. Though she will have a whole new appreciation for them and what his life is like.
If she has a whole new appreciation for what his life is like, who's to say that it wouldn't translate into an appreciation for WHY he keeps that aspect of his life "secret"?
Just a thought, but if Clark wanted Lois to love Clark instead of Superman, why would he take her flying?
Exactly, Terry! That, I think, is why Clark never took Lois flying until after she knew his secret.
If Clark tells Lois the secret while they're up in the air, will she drop him off on an abandoned South Seas island and fly away?
Hee! Or maybe just drop him?
There are so many possibilities for their future, and yet you take us on such a delightful journey that I wouldn't want to go down those streets without you.
Awww! Thanks, Elisabeth!
(haha! admit it, you thought I was gonna ask if Batman was about to show up.)
I believe you did mention Batman in your beta notes… wink Thanks, Lara, for picking out two of my favorite lines ("modern girl" and "squish your head").

Thanks again to everyone for replying. I appreciate your kind words more than you know. sloppy

Perry: Jimmy, do you know what a man needs at a time like this?
Jimmy: A baseball bat and an alibi?
Church of Metropolis