Wow! I win! Not only did I get all this nice FDK, but I was pathetically thrilled to be the first one to finish a ficathon story. I did a little fist pump and hooted. Let's just say I was getting in touch with my inner Lois, shall we? laugh
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *runs in and bodily tackles story and squishes it to smithereenies*
Yes, Cat. All yours. And completely your fault. It's your mess, you clean it up. (Which means, uh, Cat will be writing the sequel, doesn't it? evil )
You did a wonderful job of making Lois a believable drunk without making her a caricature.
Squee! Coming from the author I personally think writes the most amazing Lois, that's beyond praise to me. hail Thank you, Caroline!

Actually, that should be a huge THANK YOU to everyone who's written in. I honestly thought I'd get lambasted for writing a drunken Lois. blush

And, it should be noted, I finished my ficathon story first. :p Now I can sit back and read everyone else's and not have to worry that the clock is ticking...

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis