Okay, DJ...I don't have time for your foolishness! I'm trying to study and you go and pull this.

I'm gonna say that it is Kryptonite leaving Clark's body in the form of something like a kidney stone...my best nursing judgement. It is sort of the scenario that presents when one expels one.

What a "perfect" wedding. It was beautiful! Even Ellen and Sam were there and happy.

“Lois,” he breathed into her hair. “God, I want you. I’ve wanted you for so long.” He lifted her into his arms again and carried her into the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed. He followed her down to the bed, kissing any skin that was exposed to him until his lips finally found hers. “I’ve waited for this moment...”

“*We’ve* waited for this moment,” she amended. “And I don’t want to wait any longer...”
This was just so beautiful even if it was in the midst of passion. It was just a realization for both of them.
Lois lay on the bed, her chest still heaving from the exertion and her mind and body still reeling from the unfathomably intense sensations. Clark might have been the virgin, but she hadn’t ever felt anything like that before. She looked over at him lying next to her, his face attractively flushed, and suppressed a giggle. They hadn’t even managed to make it completely out of their wedding attire first. All this time, she had daydreamed about undressing Clark again, but they hadn’t made it that far...

She almost laughed out loud. Actually, they had made it much farther. “Wanna try it again? Maybe without clothing this time?” she asked playfully.
I'm sure that there were kinks to work out but the mere fact that they love each other made it the most wonderful experience that Lois and Clark have ever had. It's like they have shared their souls with each other.

Now that the urgency has passed...they didn't even get totally undressed the first time...they can slowly make passionate love.
Clark covered his mouth. “I’m gonna be sick!” he mumbled against his hand.

Lois grabbed the small trash can next to his sink and held it under his chin. He grabbed hold of it and wretched into it, his body heaving violently.

When it passed, Clark slid slowly to the floor and leaned his head against the wall beside him, breathing heavily for a few seconds. “No... please, no...” he moaned, his body squirming. Then he threw up again into the trash-can.

Lois grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cool water. She knelt down beside him, patting his face with it. “What can I do? Are you just sick or is it something more serious?”

“I... don’t know...” he ground out. “There was... blood... in my urine.”

Blood in his urine? Lois felt her blood run cold. That was definitely serious.

Clark let out another cry and slumped over to the floor, clutching at his back and side. “Oh, it hurts!”

Lois felt tears come to her eyes and fear grip her heart as she watched her husband - the strongest man in the world - curled up in a fetal position, writhing and moaning in pain.

“Hold on, Clark,” she pleaded. “I’ll be right back. I’m gonna call Dr. Klein.” As she started to stand up, he reached out and grabbed her hand.

“Lois...”

“What?” she asked with a shaky voice.
DJ, this had better be a "kryptonite stone"! evil

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.