I'm sorry I've been reticent with fdk lately. Busy RL... I often only have time to read. So I'm trying to come back now and make up for it a little! laugh

“Lois?” he said hoarsely.
She's right there, Clark! She loves you; she wouldn't leave you! /me sighs happily

“Oh, of course you are.” She rolled her eyes and then a smart response flitted through her mind. She couldn’t resist. She would probably smack herself later for it but she added, “Who do you think you are? Superman?”
Dun dun dunnnnnn!! Lois, Lois, Lois... You and your smart comments...

They had possibly found a way to create more Kryptonite!
No!

She didn’t love him. She had said she didn’t. And you can’t force someone to fall in love with you. Not even by pretending to be someone that you’re not.

He felt another wave of pain, but it wasn’t related to his injury. He had managed to save Lois, only to lose her all over again.
You're an idiot, Clark. She does love you! Didn't you notice that she didn't sound at all sad about Lex's death? She was only worried about you...

And I would quote some of the wonderfully endearing scene between Lois and her father, except then I'd have to quote the entire scene (and that would be far too long a quote...).

Wonderful part, DJ! I look forward to more soon...

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.