Hi DJ,

Thanks for posting earlier instead of later. It was a nice surprise to see the next part of this story up just a couple days after the last part. Of course, when you spoil us like this, we will just want more and more. wink

This was a great part. I am glad it was a bit longer than the previous part. There are so many great parts and lines but I only have time to comment on a couple of them

She didn’t love him. She had said she didn’t. And you can’t force someone to fall in love with you. Not even by pretending to be someone that you’re not.

He felt another wave of pain, but it wasn’t related to his injury. He had managed to save Lois, only to lose her all over again.
This is so sad. He is right about forcing someone to love you, but Clark doesn’t realize that Lois has just been deluding herself in regard to her feelings for him, Clark.

I liked the part about bringing in Dr. Klein. It will be interesting seeing his contributions in the story.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"