Another great part DJ!

Actually I feel that this revelation is one of the best I've read in a while. That is, the way Lois processes the information she has at hand just seems like the way it would really happen.

Something looked very familiar about him.

Well duh, she chastised herself, he is your partner. Of course he looks familiar. She looked again, more closely. No, something definitely seemed familiar, almost in an abstract sort of way somehow. As she continued to stare at him, grasping at the idea that was tugging at the back of her mind, thoughts began to run through her head.
So true to life! It's like when you've just woken up from a dream and you're trying to remember what it was about...except in reverse, sorta. In any case, very well done! goofy

And obviously poor Clark still has some fighting to do...I suppose the edge of that axe was dipped in Kryptonite, especially if, as you say, it was meant for Superman. That would also explain why Clark's still unconscious and has a fever...well, you've got me just where you want me: on the edge of my seat!

Please post more soon! hyper

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles