New DJ's story! [Linked Image] And finally I can write an early FDK! Woohoo!

There isn’t really any main villain in this fic.
YAY! Off with villains! [Linked Image] Who needs them anyway?

For longer than she wanted to admit her life had been her work. Her life had been the Planet. It was her anchor and she missed it dearly. Her strong fortress had been reduced to a house of cards.
How sad.

Sure, maybe Superman was more physically capable of protecting her, but no one had a heart like Clark’s. He had taken her into his apartment that night, no questions asked. She could still feel the strength and comfort in his arms as he held her and let her cry softly against his shoulder. She could still hear his soft voice as he promised her that she would be safe with him.
Ahhhh, WAFF... [Linked Image] I love Witness. It's one of my preferred episodes from Season 1. "...no one had a heart like Clark’s"... So true. Clark has a heart of gold. What a pity she didn't recognize it sooner. I hope it isn't too late.

Her feelings had been allowed to surface during the pheromone fiasco and she had tried to deny them, push them down... flippantly wave them off. But they were there and they had resurfaced.
Another episode I love. Hmmmmm, I'm gonna love this story. How could I don't to, if it's written by DJ? help

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15