drool

They are creating a Lois Lane that will have seen all Clark's blemmies and have been there for him. Likewise SV Clark has been there for Lois in spite of seeing her blemmies.
The SV Lois and Clark will grow up and grow together. At their 5oth they will be telling folks that there was instant chemistry and trust but that getting past the barriers took years.
And this is different from LnC, how? I don't care about all the love/hate. I love that. It's just hard to take a character seriously when the writers keep marginalizing her, especially in comparison with the other two female leads.

And I pity Mayson Drake if she met the SV Lois in a few years, she'd be eaten alive.
That girl sure can kick butt, I'll give her that! Teri wasn't that convincing when it came to martial arts.

Okay. If we want to talk more about this, I'll gladly start a topic in the OT folder. But let's put a stopper on the SV stuff in the FDK threads, shall we? Before Labbie comes after us, waving her delete button threateningly? blush

EDIT: I was kinda hyped when I wrote this. It doesn't sound rude, does it? I never can tell. confused I just meant to sound hyper.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.