Thanks for the compliments Terry! blush Believe me, I don't want my life right now, either! Or rather, didn't want it. Things have calmed down now, of course.

Still, I would like to hear about your month. I love hearing about freaky things that happen to other people. It makes me feel less like I have some invisible cosmic bull-eye painted on my forehead.

I'm finding out about my grade tomorrow. If it's not an A, after all the work I've put in to my assignments, I shall do something drastic. Keep your fingers crossed for me? frown

Patrick - thanks for being so understanding. I can't help it. You guys have been so great in your reviews, esp since this is my first fic, that I feel like I'm letting you down. sad

All the more reason to leave the story alone. I said before that you might need to leave it to summer break. Ignore that, after the two months you had you might need to wait till you finish your Undergraduate studies.
lol I'm sure it won't come to that. I'm used to weird things happening to me. You wouldn't believe half the stuff that's happened to me over the years. My friends even have a saying: "that sounds like something that'd hppen to Hasini". It's true!

P.S. I enjoyed your Smallville Rant, but you do realize that it dooms you to write an L&C Smallville crossover....
Er...why? I don't follow that logic. Especially since I'm now a confirmed Chlark shipper. I love Chloe Sullivan! She's my favourite female fictional character, right after Teri Hatcher's Lois Lane.

Grades posted tomorrow! thud

Hasini.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.