rotflol rotflol rotflol

[Linked Image]

Whoever these last two ladies are, they aren't Lois to my army of Anns. And they can never be.
I think the problem is the Chloe on Smallville was created by folks who wanted the Lois Lane of L&C but couldn't have her.

But Chloe always lacked an edge because she was mooning over Clark from day one.

When they brought the Lois character in they played her very much like the Lois Lane of L&C in early Season 1, they also pulled a lot from the Comic versions of Lois.

Smallville had set Lana up with a new love interest and even had Lana comment on the chemistry between Lois and Clark.

I'm not bothered by how messed up the Smallville Lois is at times because EVERYTHING in Smallville is MUCH DARKER than on Lois & Clark.

SV Clark has done very very bad things, Perry White was an out and out drunk, and so on.

They are creating a Lois Lane that will have seen all Clark's blemmies and have been there for him. Likewise SV Clark has been there for Lois in spite of seeing her blemmies.

I sometimes think the Smallville producers are going out of their way to kick over the myths of our young people.

That instant connection is so often only lust and liking that is never allowed to develop into love.

The SV Lois and Clark will grow up and grow together. At their 5oth they will be telling folks that there was instant chemistry and trust but that getting past the barriers took years.

Young people between 15 and 25 change so much that it is like they become different people. SV Lois and Clark are growing up.

And I pity Mayson Drake if she met the SV Lois in a few years, she'd be eaten alive.

Framework4