Oh, dearie me, no! I make it a point never to mix up the SV and LnC universes. Dean-as-Clark can only be with Teri-as-Lois. Tom-as-Clark looks good with Alison-as-Chloe. Never the twixt shall meet. It would be too dreadfully confusing!

Sometimes, seeing Teri's younger photos (very young - I once saw a photo of her when she was on that cheerleading squad) I think I can see her having a good chemistry with Tom Welling.

For me to write a crossover fic, we FoLCs would have to do away with the notion that the Clark in any universe is meant to be with Lois alone. Then if they dropped into the LnC universe, the older couple could show Clark and Chloe that they'd be good together and...

Oh, no. Get that obnoxious plot bunny AWAY from me! I do NOT have time for it! No! Shoo! Go awa..

I hate you, Patrick. I hate you so much. grumble thud

laugh

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.