Hello everyone! I started to reply to fdk last night but, of course, I couldn't get online, like everyone else. <g> But I apologize for my late reply.

Hi Lara! I'm so tickled that you saved mine to read with dessert. laugh I hope you found it sweet and tasty. <g>

Hah! Yes, I really didn't need to ask I guess...

You know, I don't know exactly how car locks work, I was thinking they were different than door locks on a house. <g> And yes, it would be suspicious to see her trying to hijack her own car. <g>

Hah. Lara, the pager thing cracked me up. You want an explanation? Here's what I came up with - when Clark super spins in and out of his clothes, he's broken more than one pager when it goes flying off his belt where he had it clipped, so he's gone to carrying it in his pants pocket instead. <g>

Hee hee - I'm glad you were all alone so you could "awwww" all you wanted.

The dark side of the boards? <*snort*chuckle*>

Yes - Everything Interruptus. <g> Thank you! The next chapter should be up by Tuesday at the latest!

Hi Mercy! Welcome! I'm so tickled that you chose to make this story your 1st FDK ever... WOW is right!!! All very good questions... and I agree with you - Clark needs to come clean, and fast, before the option is taken away from him.

Ahh, Ann, my sweet Ann.... <DJ sends an e-mail to Sue to please give Clark - CIHC - a consoling pat> <g>

Hi Doublel! Hah <snort>. Funny. Thanks.

Hi Nancy! Lots and lots of it! Mmmmm... Okay, that makes me smile that you got a little nervous when the door opened - good, I like to keep you on your toes. <g>

Poor lunkhead Clark <make that 2 pats Sue, oops, wait no... looks more like 5 or 6.... maybe 7 or 8 goofy >

goofy

quote: And yes, it was only 15 parts

?? Surely you aren’t going to finish this up in one part, are you?
No. I was replying to what Jen said about Clark having still been an idiot only 15 parts ago... and that she wasn't going to hold anything over his head. I was agreeing that yes, that had only been 15 parts ago. No, I think this story will definitely be a good 20 parts <glances at plot outline and notes> yes, definitely 20, maybe one or two over that.

We'll be back soon Nancy. Thanks.

Thanks for that explanation Ann. <g>

<DJ's mouth falls open>

Arawn? Is that really you? I'm speechless! thud I'm flattered you're enjoying it - even with the 'Contact' subject matter... and with the amnesia plot device...

I'm totally tripping over myself.... Thanks. I'm glad that the WHAM feels natural to you and you're enjoying it. And I agree about Mindy. I really found her quite a fascinating villain... but that's all I'm going to say on that... Clever? Oooh, thank you, I just love that word and glad to hear it being used in reference to a story that I'm proud to be working on.

Okay, in reference to your 'shaving legs' question. I know some girls (I am not one of them - it bothers me not to shave) who will let their legs go a few days, even a week between shavings... especially during the winter when they're wearing a lot of pants. I even know girls who won't bother to shave before a date (especially if they're wearing panty-hose), unless they think those legs are going to be felt... Obviously by the statement Lois made to Clark and the WAY she made the statement, it was meant to imply that Dan might get to... ahem... feel those legs. Lois said it solely to make Clark jealous - but of course Dan did end up getting to feel them. blush

Thanks so much for the comments Arawn. Glad to know you're reading and enjoying.

Thanks so much everyone! Sue and I are hitting the next part back and forth - I think we'll probably have it posted by sometime Tuesday.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.