Good morning everyone!

Hi Jojo! *START* begging for some nfic? Hmmm, start? wink Hee hee. But your next sentence - that we are doing a good job of making it hot over here - why thank you!!! blush Oh, and thanks for the FDK title - too cute! drool "Are you sure this won't end up with a little bit of nfic, hmmm? ........... One just never knows...

Hi Jessi! Thanks. Don't worry there is more b-plot in the next part and there will be more waff to come... And, awwww, armful of sleeping kitten - that's so sweet!

Hi Jackie! BAN THE BEEPER!!! Hee hee. Oh, and I'm not sure about anything - I am collaborating with Sue on this, after all... All I'm sure of is where the story is going (I have story boards all plotted out) but I'm not even sure how many more parts are left yet. laugh And each time I "brainstorm" with Sue, new stuff gets added and plot points get refined and made better. She just gave me an idea yesterday that is going to make an upcoming plot point really shine (thank you Sue). Thanks for the fdk, Ann!

And yay! Here comes Ann, back again -- just couldn't stay away, huh? <g> Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed all the b-plot stuff. I'm sorry you're still mad at Clark. He really is trying to do the right thing. He wants to make things right - for the right reasons. But he is being naive and a dolt to be waiting so long to do it.... I just have one word for you -- "CallmeDaniel". But you have to remember Ann, Clark has been honest with Lois already, twice in this story - completely honest with her - and she threw him out of her apartment both times. Now, it's true that at the time he was being honest, he wasn't really trying to get back together with her, like he wants to now, but still, that's enough to make a man a little gun shy. He still wants to be honest with her, but he wants to do it right, and do it so that he doesn't screw anything up. It's a lot of pressure - you know?

You said you loved that line where he could barely speak - "by... the window... when I... came in..." Yep, that would be a brilliant Sue addition there. The kissing while talking sentence. Mmmm, gotta love that! I was melting into a gooey puddle when she sent that proposed sentence back to me. drool Sue loved the whole make-out scene that I wrote - the walk, the stairs, the couch (the beeper - heh) but her contributions to it were so drool worthy. drool (Thank you Sue!!!)

Don't worry, Ann. The next plot does have A-plot - but it's not oppressively heavy... there's some B-plot mixed in. <g>

Hi Jen! laugh I'm glad that you understand why Clark is waiting. Like I told Ann above, he's tried the "direct - all out honesty" before, and it didn't go over so well. He wants to be honest with her, but he wants to build up to it. He wants it to be the right time... and he wants to figure out the best way to say it. And yes, it was only 15 parts (actually less than that... I believe he was still acting like a dolt through most of the first few parts <g>) ago that he was being an idiot.

Planet Hunky Dory. Hmmm... I wonder what solar system that ones located in? Has Clark ever seen that one before? <g> He should definitely arrange a visit. goofy Thanks Jen!

Thank you everyone! So much! I'm not sure when the next part will be out, but Sue and I will try to get it finished soon!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.