As promised... Feedback and lots of it!!

She didn’t know how much time had passed, but she was lost in thought when her door was slowly opened. She looked up to see Clark smiling at her.
Oh, dear! You gave me brief pause there. I thought for just a second that someone else was sneaking in on her.

She slid one hand down a bit, where his inner pocket would be. When she didn’t feel anything there, she did her best to hide her disappointment.
Oh, poor Lois! Clark, you really are a lunkhead.

Maybe he had just put it in another pocket...?
Let’s hope, but probably not. Clark’s a lunkhead, you know. But maybe he’ll get a clue and go get it and make Lois think it was there all along. Addition: Oh, well, a few paragraphs later, he redeemed himself very slightly.

And so, instead, they walked in silence.
Lunkhead.

“Then make it real, Clark.”
Yes, Mr. Lunkhead, do that!!

Lois felt the lump in her throat a second or two before the sting in her eyes. He was afraid to ask her. She had lost her memory and woke up every day to have to start over again... he didn’t want her like this.
Oh, poor, poor baby.

“I love you, Lois.” He slid his hand into her hair and drew her to him again. “And I want you.” He echoed his words from the night before, even though he knew she wouldn’t remember them. “But I want you to know, really know, what’s happened. And, as long as there’s a chance that you’re going to remember everything, I want to wait. I want us both to know, each morning, the depth of our commitment to each other. I’ll wait for you, Lois. I told you I would wait as long as you needed and I meant that. I love you and I’ll wait for you.”
But to Lois, this is all double speak. She has no clue what he means or what he’s talking about, so to her, I’d think she’d think that Clark still didn’t want her because of her memory loss. Poor Lois. Make it right, lunkhead.

Clark, the man who always held himself in check, who always tried to remain in control, was losing himself to her.
Oh, well, that’s good. He's losing himself to her.

They had come to her door and Lois let out a startled gasp as his body pressed tightly against hers. "I don't remember, remember?"
smile

It was the number for the police precinct. It was Henderson.
Evil ladies... Maybe I should quit calling Clark a lunkhead and start calling you two the lunkheaded mistresses of lunkheadedness.

You mean you think Doc Peterson is bad? Hmmm...
Hmmm.... Me thinks so, too - he seems creepy.

But he is being naive and a dolt
Lunkhead!!!!

And yes, it was only 15 parts
?? Surely you aren’t going to finish this up in one part, are you?

You're the one with the power to pick locks. Remember? Oh... wait, yeah... she's probably forgotten
Yeah, well, she has about a zillion locks on the door - faster for Clark to go through the window.

It's a pity you haven't met The Flash yet in this reality, Clark. He has a power that could help - at least, I think he can make it work in a helpful way.
What’s that, Lara?

Come back soon, your Lunkheadednesses. wink

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~