Good morning everyone! Thank you all so much for your fdk!

Kelly! I wish you had more time too. <g> But even this note makes me giddy. laugh Glad you're reading and enjoying!

Hi Hasini! Thanks! You're coming back with a "FAT JUICY REVIEW"? Woo-hoo drool

Nfic? Nfic? Hmmm... Aren't you all getting enough of that with Platonic? You might overload Sue's brain if you expect her to start writing 2 nfic stories at once. <g> Because, let's face it, since I'm writing this story with Sue... if there was going to be any nfic... she'd be the one to write it... I'd insist. <g>

Thanks Symbolic!

Ann! Ooooh, look at all this yummy quoting!!! Hee hee, yes, this isn't in the nfic folder. goofy Poor Ann!

quote: “Oh, you caught me,” he admitted, flashing her a small grin in return. It felt good to smile like this with Lois again. “I was going to tell you that you had agreed to go away with me to a private island and...”

I wish! And I hate his lies. The coward!
Awww, poor Clark. He wasn't trying to lie. He was merely enjoying being able to laugh with Lois again. He was only teasing with her...

Ooooh, I loved all the "beautiful" and "sensual" comments. Thats what I was hoping for. I knew this wasn't in the nfic folder... but I was still trying to make it sensuous. <g>

You want this to move into the nfic folder, don't you? So do we.
<snort> goofy Horrible A-plot? Well, we will get back to that and it will be of course be a part of the story, but I'll try not to make it too horrible in the next couple of parts... how's that?

Thank you all so much for all those wonderful comments. I'm just giddy now!!! Hee hee.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.