Great part!

So, what did you come by for this morning?” She smiled lopsidedly at him. “You weren’t hoping to take advantage of me while my memory’s off, were you?”

“Oh, you caught me,” he admitted, flashing her a small grin in return.
I can actually hear Clark replying to her. It reminds me when he was trying to ask her out for the first time and teased her about wanting to borrow her clothes.

“Hey, I was just teasing,” she said, grabbing his hand and giving it a little squeeze. Yep, something was definitely off.
She can try to give him a second chance, but her intuition is still telling her that something is wrong.

“Clark,” she whispered his name breathlessly between kisses as she reached between them to pull the sides of his coat back and down his shoulders. “Oh... I want...” She let out a frustrated groan and Clark took over for her, working his suit coat off his body and letting it fall to the floor.

He took her in his arms, holding her tightly against him as he ran his hands up her back. “...need...” she murmured into his mouth. He released her lips to lay her down on the soft cushions of the loveseat and he began moving his mouth down the front of her neck, stopping momentarily to suck softly at the base of her throat. “Oh... I mean, I don’t... think I need any... more... time.”
The words Nfic Folder come to mind... (Hint Hint) wink

Looking forward to reading more!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.