He was sorely tempted to fly in there and take the journal – not to keep it - just long enough to make some alterations to it. Why had he agreed to tell her? Now she was upset and she was going to wake up and start each day, upset.
Hmmm... I probably wouldn't be tempted to steel it, but I sure as heck would be tempted to read it and come up with a GOOD defense.

I loved Lois's dream. Nicely done, ladies.

Maybe it was time he learned.
Lois isn't at her best here, either. She started out trying to do well on a story. No prob. But now she's dating Dan out of spite for Clark. Not so good.

And I never thought Dan was so bad. His heart was in the right place. He just had the opposite of all of Clark's hangups.

Then an idea hit him that brought a slow smile to his face. Maybe he could convince Lois to cancel her dinner and interview Dr. Klein with him instead.
Now they're both being manipulative. Grow up, you two!

I'm enjoying this so much. James has been printing them out so I can keep up to date even when I don't have time to log in. Then he and I talk amongst ourselves. We only do this for a handful of stories, including yours.

Elisabeth