I'm so, so sorry, DJ, but I have no time to write any extensive comments right now. But I'm reading and enjoying the story. I'm so glad to see Lois apaprently regaining her memory little by little. But like Lisa, I'm worried about the fact that Lois fainted. (I'd love to assume it's because she is pregnant, but alas, I think not.... frown )

I'm also worried about the fact that she had to wait so long for that cab. Can we be altogether sure that it's a legitimate cab and a legitimate, non-criminal driver?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was sorely tempted to fly in there and take the journal – not to keep it - just long enough to make some alterations to it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's even worse than breaking up for her protection. Clark, if you ever did something like that, she would find a way of killing you. Most definitely.
And if Lois hadn't done that, Lara, Clark and DJ, I would have! I promise!!! dizzy

Looking forward to more, DJ!

Ann