Hello ladies! I normally wouldn't reply to your fdk so soon, but I was on here replying to fdk for 'Sick Day', so I thought I might as well. <g>

<DJ shakes her head> Jojo I was laughing at work over that one. You haven't even seen her list yet for the next day. Maybe she changes item 7 to say tomorrow it's time to throw the milk out. <g> I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I was missing you - don't think you can get away with thinking you're hiding. You're not. <g> You're missed.

Hi Lara! Glad to know you felt the same way Sue did when I wrote that part about him wanting to *borrow* the journal. Sue was yelling at him over that. goofy But you have to admit... wouldn't the thought at least "cross your mind"?

Glad you enjoyed reading the proposal from Lois's POV. I always wondered just what she was thinking during that scene - was she expecting him to admit he was Superman? If so, wouldn't his proposal have totally caught her off guard?

Scumbag? Dan? Poor Dan... laugh Heh - we'll see, after all, Sue is writing this with me. <g>

Thanks for the comments and glad you're enjoying it!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.