"Thanks." He could feel a blush beginning to stain his cheeks. He flexed his fingers where they lay low on her back. He had touched the velvet of her skin there only a couple of months ago - as Superman. He had also promised her that he would ask her to dance the next time they were at a social function.
Yes, he did. I bet she’s waiting, too.

"Can you dip?" Her head tilted back to watch him, her eyes aglow with amusement.

"Of course," he told her. "But not on the first date."
Oh, that’s so cute!

"No," she laughed. "There's only one man who has a chance with me."

"Superman?" he teased.

"Not tonight," she told him, her eyes sparkling. "Unless he just won the Kerth, too."
Oh, but he did, Lois! He did!

As the song ended she went on tiptoe to whisper in his ear, "It wasn't the Kerth. I would have danced with you anyway." She sucked up her courage and leaned closer, pressing her lips softly against his in a brief kiss. "That was for the Kerth," she told him as she stepped away, her lips still tingling from the warmth of his.
Awww…

"Clark, I just picked you over Superman. How much more did you want from me?"
That’s a big step for Lois to say that.

Well, on second thought, you can leave them in suspense... just not me.
DJ! You are a wicked woman! You better behave yourself girl, or I’m coming with the Thorazine… or would you rather have Haldol?

Would make sense... Or not. I'm PUI (posting under the influence--of Nyquil).
Well, now when Sue did that she said something about 'harshin’ my buzz…'

Well actually I know of a few that she is considering for the title (I suggested 2 of them) - she's actually not sure which one she's going with yet.

Ahhh, Sue, you fed your beta - part 5 was delicious - now I can go home happy on this glorious 70 degree December Friday afternoon. <contented sigh>
All right, woman. Quit teasing us. Now I’m coming with the Haldol and the Thorazine and I’ll throw in a little shock therapy to boot.

More soon, please....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~