Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: alcyone FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 10:48 AM
Each one is more tantalizing than the last it seems.

I so enjoy their exchanges and all the spice in them. Plus as usual the characteristic sensual imagery is beautiful as always.

Then there's also this fabulous moment the say your name (heh that puts a twist on things, er dragging my head out of the gutter). I can't say enough how much I love that. It's probably my favorite scene in the vignettes. There is something weird about names in general how they point to a specific you, but at the same time are so general that anyone can have the same name. So it's this strange you/not you thing. But that's enough of my tangential babble.

The progression of this is really interesting. I can't decide already whether she knows or doesn't. I'm leaning towards she doesn't, but little things make me doubt it all the time.

So nice.

alcyone
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 11:24 AM
OOOOOH! Sue! Bless you!!!

"Yes, of course. How could I not? I'm dancing with the most beautiful woman in the world."
This is just so completely "awwwww!" *happy sigh*

God help her, she wanted him. It had nothing to do with the Kerth, it was just because he was Clark. No one had ever looked at her the way Clark did. No one else had ever danced with her or held her like this either. It wasn't the Kerth, it was the man himself that was irresistible.
clap clap clap

Sue, this was so magical. I loved every word of it. It was perfect! smile

For a minute there, I wasn't sitting in this crummy office, feeling sorry for myself - I was in a magical world where good things happen to good people. *sigh* Thank you, Sue!!!

notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy

For the purposes of this story, the end of 'Wall Of Sound' happened in the same way. Superman came by and Lois gave him the white rose and kissed his cheek. That will matter later. <heh>
Hehehe! coolness - I can't wait for another chapter in this series. smile
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 11:26 AM
I'm so glad to see you back with this, Sue.

He closed his fingers around hers, enjoying the simple sensation of her hand in his as he led her to the dance floor. He half-feared that she might pull her hand away at any moment. The fact that she didn't sent his mind spinning.

As they began dancing she moved even closer and her hand slid from his shoulder to rest midway up his back, causing her breast to press enticingly against his chest. She smiled up at him. "Can I apologize again for being so petty the past few days?"
Oh, wow. Lovely beginning. Sweet and sensual. And Lois wants their physical closeness.

"No apology necessary."

"Yes, it is. I really am happy for you, Clark. You deserved to win."

"Thanks." He could feel a blush beginning to stain his cheeks. He flexed his fingers where they lay low on her back. He had touched the velvet of her skin there only a couple of months ago - as Superman. He had also promised her that he would ask her to dance the next time they were at a social function.
He is blushing, thinking of touching the velvet of her skin - such a lovely expression. He is also thinking of what he promised her as Superman.

She had asked if he would tell her his secret at the same time. He never actually agreed to do so and the longer he held her the more he dreaded her reaction if he did say something. He couldn't do it. He couldn't tell her. He had rehearsed this scenario time and again in his mind so he already knew how it would go.

He would whisper, "Lois, it's me, Kal-El." She would look up at him, momentarily confused, then stunned, and then angry.

Not tonight. He couldn't do it tonight. Not when she was in his arms and smiling at him. He had only promised that he would ask her to dance, not that he would confess. The fact that she was obviously enjoying dancing with him this time around was all the more reason not to ruin the moment.
So Clark. Ah, Sue, you know I wish he would find it in himself to be more courageous.

"Didn't you tell me once that you learned to dance in London?" she asked.

"No," he shook his head, letting the fingers of his right hand glide up from her waist until his index finger brushed over the bare skin above the back of her dress. "I told you that I learned from a Nigerian princess who had studied ballroom dance in London."

Her eyes twinkled mischievously at him and, he noted with hope, she hadn't called him on where his hand now rested.
I adore their physical flirting.

"Can you dip?" Her head tilted back to watch him, her eyes aglow with amusement.

"Of course," he told her. "But not on the first date."

She tipped her head back and laughed, giving him a rush of heat low in the pit of his stomach. "But this isn't our first date, is it? Didn't you go to the White Orchid Ball with me last year?"

"You said that that wasn't a date," he reminded her.
Their verbal flirting isn't bad, either.

"Hmph," she sniffed dismissively. Feeling emboldened by how close he was holding her, she drew their clasped hands towards them until the backs of his fingers were brushing against the bare skin of her right shoulder. "What about next year?"

"Next year?"

"Sure. Isn't that how this is going to work? You only take me out once a year? Will you dip me next year?" She fluttered her eyelashes at him.

"Do you have your heart set on it?"

"Yes," she laughed. "I think I do." The last word was lost in a squeal when he dipped her.
I love it! Such adorably sweet, sensual fun!

Lois smiled back at him, knowing that she was giving in to his charm and not caring. "Are you having fun, Clark?"

"Yes, of course. How could I not? I'm dancing with the most beautiful woman in the world."

She looked away, feeling the heat on her cheeks. "Oh, please."

"It's true. I'm the envy of every man here. Especially Hal. I think he has a crush on you."
He had to say that thing about Hal to lessen the impact of what he said about her beauty. But he meant it. He has seen so many women all over the world, and to him, she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

"Hal Richen? I don't think so."

"No?"

"No," she laughed. "There's only one man who has a chance with me."

"Superman?" he teased.

"Not tonight," she told him, her eyes sparkling. "Unless he just won the Kerth, too."
I love how she shows Clark that she wants him. She wants to be his woman tonight.

"So it's the Kerth that's making me irresistible?"

His tone was light and teasing, but the words sent a worried flutter through her. God help her, she wanted him. It had nothing to do with the Kerth, it was just because he was Clark. No one had ever looked at her the way Clark did. No one else had ever danced with her or held her like this either. It wasn't the Kerth, it was the man himself that was irresistible. The heat of his hand on her back was making her woozy, sending her thoughts in directions that she had tried so carefully to avoid.
I love how she acknowledges her infatuation with Clark, and I love how his physical flirting affects her.

"Hmmm," Lois murmured, giving in to the crazy urge to rest her head against Clark's shoulder. She closed her eyes to lose herself fully in the moment. Just for tonight, she told herself. Just one night to give in to the daydreams she sometimes had about him. What would he say if he learned that he was quickly replacing Superman in her idle fantasies? At this moment, with his body swaying against hers while his hand lay in a half-caress against her back, it was hard to think of reasons why she shouldn't want Clark.
And I completely, totally love how you write this. I can see and hear Lois moving with Clark, making little sounds and being absolutely full of delicious images of herself in his arms, when both of them are wearing considerably fewer clothes.

"Clark, I just picked you over Superman. How much more did you want from me?"

His features changed, his eyes becoming serious. "I couldn't ask for anything more than that, could I?" he asked softly and let go of her hand to pull her chair out for her.

Lois stuttered on her reply and fell silent. Uneasiness flowed through her as she tried to decipher why it was that her mind was clamoring that she had just stumbled across something big. She sat down heavily, still trying to place the source of her apprehension as Clark took his seat next to her.
Her subconsciousness is trying to tell her that Clark is really Superman, but I don't think that realization has penetrated her conscious mind yet.

It's his name, she thought. There was something about his name. Not the way it looked on the award - it was the way it sounded. She looked over at him, surprised to find him watching her warily.
He can see that something is trying to dawn on her, and he fears it. Damn it, Clark. What kind of relationship can you have with her if you are never going to be honest with her?

"Say your name," she said softly.

"What?" His eyes definitely looked anxious now. "Why?"

"Your name," she repeated. "I just want to hear how you say your name."

"Lois..." he started.

She gave an impatient sigh. "Not my name. Your name. Right here." She indicated his name on the award. "Just read it to me, for crying out loud."

"Clark Kent," he said obediently.
But you are chasing a red herring now, Lois.

Lois rolled her eyes, feeling embarrassed suddenly that she had asked him to do it. Why? She had heard and said his name countless times. There was nothing inherently special in the sound of it, no matter who said it or how. It was the man himself that made the name remarkable. Obviously she should have never had that second glass of wine with dinner.

Clark Kent. Clark Kent. Clark Kent. The name rolled around in her head until it was just a collection of meaningless syllables.
Yes, you missed the truth here, Lois.

Clark Kent. It was a great name. And it looked good on that award. She said his name in her head again and grinned. Clark Kent - she had just kissed him.

She made a silent promise to herself that she'd kiss him again - soon.
On the other hand, there are other truths about Clark Kent that you really have discovered, Lois.

Like alcyone, I don't think Lois has figured out Clark's secret. On the other hand, it could probably dawn on her any moment now.

Lovely chapter, Sue.

Ann
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 11:50 AM
Many thanks to my cyber twin, DJ. She read every draft of this part and still managed to be enthusiastic each time I sent her a new version.
Hah. She says this as if I don't enjoy every new version and devour it eagerly. wink

Okay, and now to quote two of my favorites:

"Superman?" he teased.

"Not tonight," she told him, her eyes sparkling. "Unless he just won the Kerth, too."

"So it's the Kerth that's making me irresistible?"
I love that she picked Clark here over Superman and that he teases her about the Kerth making him irresistible - hah, as if...

"Maybe," she told him coyly. "And if I'll dance with you because of the Kerth, imagine what a Pulitzer would get you."

Clark thought about teasing her that he'd never wanted to win a Pulitzer until just that moment. He dipped her again instead, setting loose a string of giggles from her.
And that absolutely cracked me up.

Then at the end (when I didn't know what the ending was yet) I thought when she had Clark say his name, that she was going to figure it out. I just knew when she heard his voice say his name that it would dawn on her...

Well you know, Clark's molecular structure is dense, and Lois's perception of Clark is also dense. Two constants in the LNC universe. laugh

Lovely Sue!

-- DJ angel-devil
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 11:58 AM
Clark Kent, Clark Kent, Clark Kent. smile

Nice story, more soon smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 12:17 PM
Very nice, so sweet.

And I have to say that even though I really am no good at fdk, my stomach turns upside down every time I see you post another story. Which umm is a good thing, even though it doesn't necessarily sound like it. wink

Jackie
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 12:44 PM
Hmmm, I just realized something, Sue. When Lois finds out about Clark's secret, as she inevitably will, will she remember that he told her, as Superman, that he was afraid of telling his "mystery woman" the truth about himself? He was scared of telling her, because he was afraid that she would be angry.

And if Lois does indeed remember this, will she be less angry at Clark because he *had* given her, so to speak, fair warning? Or will she prove him right by becoming every bit as furious as he had predicted that she would?

Hmmm. Inquiring minds want to know, Sue!

Ann
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 12:59 PM
Yay! More Proof! I'm so DYING to read part five! (Although, sort of not--because then it'll be all OVER.)
Posted By: C_A Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:10 PM
I've been reading this series and haven't posted fdk so far. Bad, C_A, bad! Anyway...

I really liked this part. Loved seeing Lois and Clark interact for a change and loved seeing the sparks fly between those two.

All the while I've been wondering how Lois can be so incredibly blind what with all that Superman's been telling her. I mean, hello, duh! I don't think he ever let his guard down this much on the show when he was in uniform, at least not that we saw. He never really shared anything personal with her as Superman, so she had much less information to go on. In your series, he's told her so much about himself--secret identity, he grew up on earth, he has adoptive parents, he was at the White Orchid Ball, etc.--that I find Lois' inability to put two and two together unbelievable. She really does come across as a moron, in my opinion.

I do like the UST, but I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief so far as to accept Lois being so incredibly dense.

I am looking forward to part 5, though, just because I love how you write L&C interaction. smile
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:13 PM
I don't think she's dense--just that her jealousy has clouded her intellect. She never stopped to think that SHE could be the "mystery woman," but just assumed that the mystery woman was someone else--because she prides herself so much on being able to see beneath the surface of things.
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:24 PM
Really, you just get a big AWWWWW from me!

They're so freaking *cute* together. I hope Lois kisses him again soon, too. laugh

JD
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:27 PM
I love this series so much - I can't believe it will be over after the next part. Don't do this to us! grovel
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:34 PM
*happy sigh*

I would quote my favorite lines, but DJ beat me to it. I *adore* the Kerth and Pulitzer lines--the first because it's so sweet and the second... hilarious and sexually charged. wink

Can't wait for the next part! But I will... and I might even wait patiently if I know when I should expect it. goofy

Sara smile
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:53 PM
I've been bad about posting feedback for this series too. My only defense is that I'm just now really starting to come out of lurkdom. peep

Wow! I must say that I am completely in love with your writing. You have a way of making LnC come to life right on my computer screen.

grovel Don't leave us in suspense too long. Revelation scenes are my favorite!
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:59 PM
I, too, am sorry to see the end of the series. The first story was just a little one-off, written in less than an hour and posted before I had time to really think about it. Then I watched 'Wall Of Sound' and I was struck by the way they interacted as Superman and Lois at the end. Go watch it again if it's not fresh in your mind. He really does seem more casual with her when he's talking to her about her awards case. And he drops a rather large hint which she completely missed.

Earlier, when leaving the awards ceremony as Clark, he tells her that the award seems "smaller than he thought it would be". Then, when he shows up as Superman, he tells her, "I like the lighting. It makes them look bigger." (along with a hand gesture for "bigger" that cracks me up every time I see it)

But I digress. You're right, C_A, she is being dense. But it doesn't follow that she's going to stay that way. Like DJ said in her beta for this story - if she had just closed her eyes when he said the name, she might have figured it out. In this case it's her pride and her mind that are overriding what her heart and subconscious have just figured out. It's the hard consonant of "Kal" and "Cla" that got her thinking. And now every time she hears his name, it's probably going to niggle at her some more.

Ann, it made me smile when you noted that she was chasing the wrong red herring. If only she hadn't interrupted him and insisted he *read* the name on the award. In my mind he was working up to the rest of the script she had given him - "Lois, it's me, Kal-El."
When Lois finds out about Clark's secret, as she inevitably will, will she remember that he told her, as Superman, that he was afraid of telling "his mystery woman" the truth about himself? He was scared of telling her, because he was afraid that she would be angry.

And if Lois does indeed remember this, will she be less angry at Clark because he *had* given her, so to speak, fair warning? Or will she prove him right by becoming every bit as furious as he had predicted that she would?
Right now not even DJ knows. sloppy
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 01:59 PM
[Grovel] Don't leave us in suspense too long.
Yes, don't Sue. wink

Well, on second thought, you can leave them in suspense... just not me. angel-devil

I can honestly say that even I haven't seen part 5 yet... although I do know that she is working on it and I do know what the probable title is going to be...

-- DJ

***Edit*** Ack! I was busy posting while Sue was posting... Yes, she's right... I don't know. <sniffle, sniffle> I'd better find out soon or I'm breaking down our adjoining door between our cells to come in there and find out! wink

<No, wait, I didn't mean it! Please! Not the straight jacket again!!!>
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 02:26 PM
Oooh . . . I'd love to know the probable title! I've had trouble, since just after Proof or Dare, thinking of other clichés that could be changed to something with "Proof."

It's rather mind-bendingly awesome, actually, and I wouldn't mind not knowing until the story's posted, but I'll be wracking my brains until it is trying to figure out what the title's going to be.
Posted By: YConnell Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 02:30 PM
Very sweet. thumbsup

I'd say more, but I'm utterly exhausted right now. I'll do better after the next part, I promise. smile

Yvonne
Posted By: C_A Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 02:31 PM
Oooh . . . I'd love to know the probable title! I've had trouble, since just after Proof or Dare, thinking of other clichés that could be changed to something with "Proof."

It's rather mind-bendingly awesome, actually, and I wouldn't mind not knowing until the story's posted, but I'll be wracking my brains until it is trying to figure out what the title's going to be.
Most of the titles have used "proof" in place of "truth". So I'm thinking "Proof Will Out"? Would make sense... Or not. I'm PUI (posting under the influence--of Nyquil).
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 02:34 PM
Yeah, I'd noticed that too--I'd just run out of "truth" clichés to bend. I never even thought of "the truth will out."
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 02:42 PM
Well actually I know of a few that she is considering for the title (I suggested 2 of them) - she's actually not sure which one she's going with yet.

Ahhh, Sue, you fed your beta - part 5 was delicious - now I can go home happy on this glorious 70 degree December Friday afternoon. <contented sigh>

-- DJ
Posted By: Poussin Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 03:00 PM
Oh, a new wonderful part to a wonderful series. smile

I've read it twice already. I loved every bit of it. It was so sensual in the writing, and, I don't know, romantic in tha atmosphere. I just loved it. I'm still smiling for reading it.

I'm eagerly waiting for next chapter smile
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 03:11 PM
I saw this FDK and thought, 21 responses to this already? It wasn't here this morning, what the heck could possibly have gotten the gang all fired up so quickly? And then I looked at the title properly, and thought, oh, it's Sue's next Proof story, there you go. And then I thought, omg, it's the next Proof story, go read it, girl!!

So, here is response number 22 to say: sensual, witty, waffy, fabulous story, Sue! I am so looking forward to part 5.
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 03:17 PM
What? Lisa? What happened to "damn, good story Sue"?

I saw that! You can't take it back! laugh
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 03:22 PM
I was almost late for my Creative Writing final this morning becuse of this story, but it would have been worth missing the entire thing! (You can see where my priorities lie)

You've made me love the Superman/Lois interaction like I never have before with these stories, but I absolutely adored this part with Clark instead. More sweet torture like only you can dish out!

Like others, I can't wait for the next part, but I also don't want this to end.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 03:47 PM
What? Lisa? What happened to "damn, good story Sue"?

I saw that! You can't take it back!
Oh, I'm caught! smile Sue told me once to always go with my first instinct, and my first instinct usually has "damn" sprinkled liberally throughout. But I am always afraid that if I say it someone will take offense. So I hit the edit key. (sigh)
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 08:15 PM
"Thanks." He could feel a blush beginning to stain his cheeks. He flexed his fingers where they lay low on her back. He had touched the velvet of her skin there only a couple of months ago - as Superman. He had also promised her that he would ask her to dance the next time they were at a social function.
Yes, he did. I bet she’s waiting, too.

"Can you dip?" Her head tilted back to watch him, her eyes aglow with amusement.

"Of course," he told her. "But not on the first date."
Oh, that’s so cute!

"Superman?" he teased.

Oh, but he did, Lois! He did!

As the song ended she went on tiptoe to whisper in his ear, "It wasn't the Kerth. I would have danced with you anyway." She sucked up her courage and leaned closer, pressing her lips softly against his in a brief kiss. "That was for the Kerth," she told him as she stepped away, her lips still tingling from the warmth of his.
Awww…

That’s a big step for Lois to say that.

Well, on second thought, you can leave them in suspense... just not me.
DJ! You are a wicked woman! You better behave yourself girl, or I’m coming with the Thorazine… or would you rather have Haldol?

Would make sense... Or not. I'm PUI (posting under the influence--of Nyquil).
Well, now when Sue did that she said something about 'harshin’ my buzz…'

Well actually I know of a few that she is considering for the title (I suggested 2 of them) - she's actually not sure which one she's going with yet.

Ahhh, Sue, you fed your beta - part 5 was delicious - now I can go home happy on this glorious 70 degree December Friday afternoon. <contented sigh>
All right, woman. Quit teasing us. Now I’m coming with the Haldol and the Thorazine and I’ll throw in a little shock therapy to boot.

More soon, please....
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/15/06 11:26 PM
Sue, I'm just poking my head in to say I loved it as always. I am planning on gracing you with some proper FDK soon. BIG weekend though with my birthday and packing to go home so I may not be able to until after I make it home to Alabama. smile

Perfect story though. I love that this one was interaction between Lois and Clark though and not superman.

So did you say that one of these parts was nfic? Is that the next part or is there two more parts coming?
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/16/06 03:27 AM
Happy Birthday, JoJo!! party

However in the world did a southern girl from Alabama end up in Los Angeles?
Posted By: Poussin Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/16/06 04:48 AM
So did you say that one of these parts was nfic? Is that the next part or is there two more parts coming?
Here the exact words Sue wrote on the feedbacks folder for Proof or dare:

And Ann, I told you in that same email that it was going to be a five-part series and that the fifth one would have an nfic version.
Maybe the title could be "Naked proof"? blush wink
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/16/06 07:32 AM
Another awesome story! I loved it. I thought though it was the last one. However, I'm glad to know that there may be more.

I can honestly say that even I haven't seen part 5 yet... although I do know that she is working on it and I do know what the probable title is going to be...
C'mon, tell her already, Clark.
sorry
sorry
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/16/06 07:43 AM
Ha ha! Poussin - so funny that you should mention "Naked Truth"... that is actually *one* of the possible title suggestions I gave Sue - The Naked Truth. It came to me the other day in a weird moment of inspiration.

But I gave her another option and she had one or two options as well. So, I think she's still considering which one she likes best. But I thought that one was too funny!

-- DJ angel-devil
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 12/23/06 02:38 PM
"WOW" I said that outloud after I read it. I usually don't do that. Sometimes I squel or giggle. But my eyes went wide and I said WOW!

I just want to jump to the next part, but no I should write something here. It makes it better, you know, waiting!

His features changed, his eyes becoming serious. "I couldn't ask for anything more than that, could I?" he asked softly and let go of her hand to pull her chair out for her.

Lois stuttered on her reply and fell silent. Uneasiness flowed through her as she tried to decipher why it was that her mind was clamoring that she had just stumbled across something big. She sat down heavily, still trying to place the source of her apprehension as Clark took his seat next to her.

"Is something wrong?" he asked quietly.
once I read this I started to sit too close to the monitor. I have an uncomfortable set up here, but when I get into a story (if it's worth LOL) I lean in read the monitor and suffer the consquences later (my poor eyes).

That dance was so steamy. I wish my husband could dance.
Posted By: Annalina19 Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 03/02/09 07:32 AM
Hi Sue, I read this story and all the proof series and it is excellent !

In this vignette, When you wrote the relationship between Lois and CLark when they danced, it is very sensual. The way you write, plunge me into the fiction and it is amazing !

I hope I am clear, I am not very good with FDK and I am very sorry if I make errors of spelling or grammar, but I am French and I not mastery all the language.

ThankS Sue for this series !
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK: Moment of Proof 1/1 - 03/05/09 08:55 AM
So there I am, scrolling down the screen when I see the topic "FDK: Moment of Proof" and I paused and tried to remember - didn't I write a story with that title? So I clicked on the link and… holy fetch! That's my story from, like, two years ago! hyper

SuperRoo - I'm horrified that I've left you hanging for this long without replying. frown I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Welcome to the boards, Annalina! Thank you for resurrecting this thread. It was a genuine thrill for me. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards