I've been reading this series and haven't posted fdk so far. Bad, C_A, bad! Anyway...

I really liked this part. Loved seeing Lois and Clark interact for a change and loved seeing the sparks fly between those two.

All the while I've been wondering how Lois can be so incredibly blind what with all that Superman's been telling her. I mean, hello, duh! I don't think he ever let his guard down this much on the show when he was in uniform, at least not that we saw. He never really shared anything personal with her as Superman, so she had much less information to go on. In your series, he's told her so much about himself--secret identity, he grew up on earth, he has adoptive parents, he was at the White Orchid Ball, etc.--that I find Lois' inability to put two and two together unbelievable. She really does come across as a moron, in my opinion.

I do like the UST, but I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief so far as to accept Lois being so incredibly dense.

I am looking forward to part 5, though, just because I love how you write L&C interaction. smile

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa