I love the interesting conversations that have sparked in this thread. laugh

I know more about Klingons now than I ever did (yes, I do watch Star Trek, but mainly just Next Gen and the movies).

Okay...

I always thought "I'm leaving you to keep from hurting you" was probably the dumbest thing any guy's ever done in any relationship. I'm glad this story is calling Clark on it, because he should have asked Lois if she understood his reasoning and if she agreed with him. She wouldn't have done either, of course.
Oh, I totally agree with you. I HATED that. So dumb. I wanted to reach through the TV screen and slap Clark - although I would have just ended up hurting my hand as hard as I wanted to slap him. :p

Now don't be telling all my secrets Nancy goofy The only thing is though, that a lot of things have evolved and changed in this story since I first began it, and then with Sue's imput...

What I told you might not be on track any more. wink

However, I just love you for the fact that you are so willing to indulge any little medical question I have. We're so fortunate to have a nurse like you on the boards. laugh

We will be posting part 4 in the morning. See you all then!

-- MR sloppy

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.