Hey there, dinamic duo! [Linked Image]

Here we go again…...

<Clark Kent is Superman.>

Lois sat up in bed, sucking in a sharp breath. Her alarm clock was blaring beside the bed. She reached out and smacked it to turn it off.

What had she been dreaming about before she woke up?

<Clark Kent is Superman.>

What?
Oh, no. Not again. [Linked Image]

“I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t have *called* you like this. I’m fine. Or mostly fine. I’m just a little out of sorts this morning. Did something happen to my hair when you froze me? I mean, did it break off or something? Because it’s shorter this morning and I’m a little worried. I know it must be post-traumatic stress or something because I don’t remember anything after you froze me...”
Well... it leaves 'just' 48 revelations. Poor Lois. Poor Clark. I want to cry! [Linked Image]

“Lois.” He took her hands and sat down, coaxing her to sit next to him. “You have amnesia.”
Not a simple amnesia. She has daily amnesia. grumble

Does she have any family in the area that can stay with her for a while?”

“She doesn’t have any family living in the immediate area, no. But I’ll definitely contact them and see what I can arrange.
Her family isn't a good idea. [Linked Image] They'd turn things worse.

In the meantime, I guess she’ll be stuck with me.” Just what he didn’t want. He was supposed to be limiting his contact with her, especially as Superman... now he was going to have to watch over her constantly...
Great! I hope he doesn't mess it up again... and again... and again... and again... (make it 50 times) [Linked Image] A daily break up would be unbearable. Traumatic. Inhuman. Cruel. <Insert 50 bad adjectives here>

Permanent?

He hoped the doctor was wrong.
Me too. wallbash Where is Kryptonite when you need it?

Wait. Why did she do that? Why did she think that?

Why did she feel that way about Clark?

She smiled. It wasn’t a memory - not yet - but it was a feeling about a memory.
There's hope. [Linked Image]

So... when is next part? When?

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15