Wow! Look at all this fdk. I'd better get to replying!

First, Lisa, I have to say that I was tickled to death to see you start this thread like only a minute after I had posted the story. My jaw dropped open. laugh

Yeah, I know, ethics, ethics.
You know "ethics" are a funny thing when it comes to matters of the heart... <shrug> laugh

Thank you for the fdk!

Hi alcyone! I am so glad you liked my research on amnesia and neurobiology. I was hoping to at least "sound" like I knew what I was talking about. wink I had a couple of links on the subject that I meant to post with this part, but I forgot. I have since gone back and put the links at the bottom of the post. Your fdk reminded me - so thanks.

I'm glad you liked that part about Lois being angry and not understanding why. I could just see her "not remembering" what had happened, but still feeling all those emotions there, right below the surface - and wondering what they were there for. Thanks for the comments.

Hi Jen! Such rage against poor Clark. goofy Glad you're enjoying the ride, though!

Hi Woody. Glad you liked the "bug part". I had written Lois staring out the window of her Jeep and Sue asked me in her beta - what is she looking at? Someone walking past? A building? A bug on the windshield? As soon as she said that, it got my wheels turning - and that's what was the result. (Thanks Sue! laugh ) Thanks for the fdk Woody.

Hi there Ann...

Quote: Hmmmm. Why do I find it rather hard to sympathize with him?

Hmmm, I just don't know. I just can't imagine why you would find it hard to sympathize with him. (That was my attempt at sarcasm in case you didn't catch it. wink )

And yes, Lois's humor was always morbid. Hee hee. Thanks for the fdk Ann. We'll be back soon.

Ha! Nancy, I loved the comment you made about his suit. You silly thing. <g> Thanks for the fdk.

Oh, Jojo. When I saw your first fdk, I had to laugh. The court is open to hear your pleas - judgment is pending and the verdict is uncertain. wink

Oooh, and then you left additional fdk:

Thanks for the comment about the keys. Couldn't you just see Clark taking them? Because he thought she would be mad and would drive herself? He'd rather risk her wrath than see her hurt herself (does that make any of you feel even a little less irritable with him? <g>)

Okay, I just had to quote and respond to this. I laughed with Sue about this:

quote: She rubbed her thumb softly against the back of his hand – more tingles – and then she ran it a little further up his hand, relishing the smoothness of his skin... the polished perfection of Superman. He had such nice hands; so soft and warm, with such tantalizingly long fingers. She laced her fingers in between his.

Fascination with the length of his fingers again? Which one of you wrote that one I wonder? ^_~ LOL
Hah! Fooled you! I bet you thought that part was written by Sue? <blush> Nope, it was me. I wrote it "for" Sue - and she enjoyed it. laugh

Quote: you know I will support you both in whatever ending you choose. [Linked Image]

Thanks Jojo!

Hi Terry! So glad to see you here... does this mean I can have my blueberry pancakes back now? wink

I don't know how much will be explained about the haircut. I started that little fun snippet and Sue took it and ran with it. It just seemed like such a funny thing, for Lois to wake up and have to relive that haircut every morning. laugh

Thanks for the fdk Terry!

Andreia!

Quote: I want to cry! -- There, there, poor Andreia, don't cry. [Linked Image]

Quote: Where's Kryptonite when you need it?

My goodness! Such hostility against poor Clark! People threatening him with beatings and Kryptonite...

When is the next part? I'm not sure. We are currently in "bouncing" mode. I hope to have it up sometime over the weekend. How's that for vague?
[Linked Image]

Sorry if the story and discussion spoiled the ending of the movie for you Lisa. It's a good movie. A little sad... but...

Hi James! Subtle remark? The one where the doctor tells Clark that her condition could be permanent and Clark thinks "So much for subtlety?" Hee hee. Glad you liked it. Thanks for the fdk.

Hi Angelic! When will Clark figure it out? DJ checks her notes... Sorry, that information is classified... wink Glad you liked the "Bug" - it seems a lot of you did. Thanks!

Hi Jackie! Us? You think we're gonna keep breaking your heart? Again and again and again... ahem, why would you ever think that? Thanks for the comments.

Thank you all so much! I appreciated every single comment! (And I know Sue did too...) We'll hopefully have part 4 up sometime this weekend.

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.