Does your muse take bribes? ^_~
Ha! Hey jojo - I don't know, I'll ask her - right now she's simply complaining that I haven't named her yet. goofy

Ha! Sue! I hadn't even seen that you had posted this (been too busy writing) - in view of the "bargain" that we just struck, this is so funny (see Bargain explanation at the bottom of the post).

But your comments tickled me to death. I'm totally blushing. blush Thank you!!!

Hi there Ann!

Thanks so much for all that wonderful fdk. You had me in stitches as I read it. Especially this:

Hah!!! I can see Lois, barely-thawed, walking stiffly on half-frozen legs, swaying manneqin-like into the nearest salon to get rid of those icicles hanging from her hair!!!
Hah! The imagery is too funny. And then your comments about her becoming a buddhist, a vegetarian and looking for tattoos. I was practically rolling in the floor. laugh

Okay, DJ, fascinating, funny and scary start! But hey, look at the title of this story! 50 First Revelations - FIFTY first revelations???? As in, you mean, Lois is going get amnesia and wake up without a clue forty-nine more times before you are done with us?

Have mercy, DJ! But please come back with more soon!!!
Well I didn't *literally* mean 50 First Revelations... it was a play off of the title "50 First Dates" -- but who knows? It's not finished yet, after all, wink

I promise to come back as soon as I can - but my posting plans have changed a little bit. See my note at the bottom of this post.

Hi Yvonne! I am so thrilled to have tempted you into reading this story. I hope you enjoy the ride.

------------------------

Okay, now for the note.

Back when I came to these boards in March of this year, I was desperately looking for someone to beta read for me.

And along came Sue.

<me wonders that if she knew what she was getting herself into...>

Anyway, it didn't take me long to realize I had hit the jackpot. And then shortly thereafter, she asked me to beta read a story for her.

I was delighted.

Then I read it... and I was ecstatic. I knew I'd found a treasure in my beta reader. It was at that point and time that a little seed was planted in my brain - wouldn't it be fun to co-author a story with Sue.

Then as the months progressed and I read more of her stuff and she read more of mine... the seed sprouted and grew - and more and more often I found myself wondering if she would want to write something with me.

So after sending her the first several parts of this story and enjoying some of her hilarious and insightful fdk -- and then receiving a delicious few fun and fanciful paragraphs from her -- I decided to take the leap and ask her if she would like to jump in and co-author this story with me.

She accepted - I'm so excited!

I don't know if I'll still be able to post part 2 tomorrow or not. I just sent the whole story (that has been written so far) to Sue to let her play with it. When she gets her additions to part 2 back to me, then I'll post.

So bear with me.

And thank you all so much for all the wonderful fdk and comments. I enjoyed every word!!!

Sue - I look forward greatly to writing with you. notworthy

Here's a link to the message we posted together on the Fanfic Related page:

Co-Author Notation

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.