Hello all! First, I'll start off by saying that I don't know what my posting schedule will be... because I haven't finished writing this one yet.
Oh, my goodness!! DJ posts a story without it being done. (I’m proud of ya’, girl. I know you will get it done.)

It was as plain as... as vanilla ice cream without chocolate sauce.
rotflol

Relief? Yes, it looked like relief and almost a... twinkle.

A twinkle? How could that be? What was she up to? He watched as she pointed at him and motioned towards the conference room.

He took in a deep, shaky breath and obediently headed into the conference room. She followed him inside and shut the door behind them. He turned around to look at her and she had a funny little smirky grin on her face.

What was up with her this morning?

“Do you have anything you want to tell me?” she prompted him, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
Loved this.

“I know you’re Superman.”

He didn’t react. He just sat stood there staring at her like he expected her to continue.

Did he already know she knew? Had she already said something last night? Had they fought and that’s why he was being so aloof?

“And...” he finally said after her long pause.
Poor Lois…

“Exactly what I said. That’s the last thing I remember. I remember you reaching out to touch me and realizing that, you, Superman, and, you, Clark, were the same person. Then you told me to close my eyes and... I woke up in bed last night, a bump on my head and a new hairstyle later.” She was beginning to feel a little unsettled because the longer she talked the more pale he was becoming.
Oh, no!!

“Something’s wrong. She doesn’t remember anything that’s happened the past few weeks. When she came in just now she was all confused and when I tried to explain what had happened, she passed out.”
Clark is scared... More soon, DJ!!

DJ, you just keep getting better and better.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~