Well! Hello everyone! What a wonderful evening greeting.

Jojo -- wow! You were the first one. Yes, I am shocked. wink

First things first. DJ I have seen the movie 50 First Dates... and I'm going to beg you right now not to end it the same way.
Jojo - only the first part and you're already making demands? goofy Just makes me all giddy.

Glad I gave you such a good laugh, Jen - hope you were able to restrain yourself enough that your mom didn't think you were crazy.

You don't need to have seen 50 First Dates in order to appreciate my story - but... well, I don't want to say anything more, might reveal too much.

Hi there Jessi. Yes, it could definitely get interesting. Glad to hear you can't wait for more. I'll try not to disappoint.

SmirkyRaven! Thanks for taking time out even though you were running late for work. Hope you had a good day at work. I'm flattered that you thought my characterization was "amazing". Thanks. I always say I've accomplished what I set out to do if people can really *see* the scene in their minds.

Kelly! Hi there! Glad you like. More soon - I promise. I'm not sure how long this one will be just yet. I'm at 55 pages (7 parts so far) and I'm not close to the ending yet.

Hey Lisa! Yes, "Clark's" last night and "Lois's" last night, were two very different nights.

then I "got" the title and realized that this was going to be very, very good. Although it would be anyway since it is yours.
Awww blush

Hi Sheila! I just love that everyone keeps making guesses. But I'll just let you all affirm your suspicions on the next part. I'm so glad you're intrigued.

Okay, I know I said I wasn't sure what my posting schedule would be... and I still don't have a "firm" schedule. The parts may come erratically. But Sue was sweet enough to do some beta for me today, so once I get done picking at it, I have enough to post part 2. If not tomorrow, then some time on Saturday.

Thank you all so much for all your fdk and comments. I enjoyed every one of them.

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.