Spot holder for my FDK which is coming... TODAY... IN MINUTES DJ... haha yes aren't you shocked?

And see... I'm following through with that promise now. laugh

First things first. DJ I have seen the movie 50 First Dates... and I'm going to beg you right now not to end it the same way. frown

However, the premise if fabulous. I can't wait to see what you will do with it. I giggled as soon as I figured out where you were going with this one. clap

It was a potted plant... the kind that you would get delivered from a flower shop. Except that it was a nicer one than you would usually get delivered – planted inside a heavy, decorative ceramic flowerpot.
It was at this point that I figured out where you were going with it. ^_^Poor Lois.

It was short. It had been cut. When? Why? By whom?
That's the question we all ask Lois... why? why? And if you were gonna get it short why not a cuter hairstyle? I could have delt with short if it had just been a bit cuter.

Clark a.k.a. Superman was going to give it to her.
I don't know who I feel worse for. Lois who is probably going to have to go through this a bunch of times (or maybe not... maybe you won't go that route) or Clark who has to deal with a Lois who has just discovered his secret over and over again. LOL

A deep sense of horror overcame her as she wondered what other lifestyle changes she had made before coming to her senses. She quickly thought back to that morning, she didn’t remember seeing any piercings or tattoos or anything like that when she had put her make-up on. So maybe her haircut had been the worst of it.
Hahaha, this was the best part. I could just see her frantically going through her morning trying to remember if something was pierced. rotflol

I can't wait for more of this DJ!! This is either going to be really funny or just a bit angsty and I haven't decided which. smile I'll take a bit of both.

(P.S. Also, I finally left you one big FDK at the end of Superman United. ^_^)

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!