MO JUST declared a Stay-At-Home order for the state (as of midnight sunday/monday). The kids are getting the hang of the routine and I've made a major effort to send images and such to their teachers of what they have done that might be of interest to them. May try to do a drive around today for one of the last times because I won't be able to do Pokemon Go in a while (we have one stop in walkign distance, but no gyms). I'm REALLY looking forward to the day that they will allow distance-based battles (although I will miss going to the spots to do it). No sickness in my house, but a friend of mine has "a virus" (no clue on whether it's not Co-Vid, just was able to test for strep but not the rest as she "doesn't fit the guidelines" put out by the state (nevermind that it has become community spread.) Prayers for my friend and her family, please, as her son is only a year out from his last chemo treatment and has a known heart condition.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)