Well, at 72, I'm in the higher risk group, and I have to add mild asthma, due to dust mite allergy to that, so I'm being careful, too. Chuck is 77 now, so he's being just as careful as I am.

I'm trying to work on another addition to the Dagger series, but I seem to have a monumental case of writer's block, so it's slow going. Chuck and I are both retired, and we're in Texas, as well, instead of California. Grayson County, where I live so far has only 7 known active cases of coronavirus, but as we all know, that can change quickly. They're (so far) all over in Denison, so I hope they won't get to my little town 20 miles away. We don't really have much to draw tourists, so I'm crossing my fingers.

One little bit of family good news -- I'm about to be a grandma for the 10th time. My oldest son and his 2nd wife decided to have a baby before it's too late for her (she's 32) and they're due to have a little boy in July. This will be her first and his fourth -- his kids by his first wife, two girls and a boy, are all grown. This will be our 5th grandson.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.