The implied intimacy of being in Clark's bed made it feel like she was doing something illicit. She told herself that Clark knew she was here and he was okay with it. It didn't matter. In fact, knowing that Clark knew she was currently lying in his bed made it feel that much more sensual.
Well, it's not illicit because that's where Clark wants her and I'm sure he'd be glad to know that she's feeling sensual because of being there. Now, if she'd just change into the boxers and wait for Clark to come home, we'd be in business.

Hey, I can hope, can't I?

For a long while she stared at the moonlight coming in through Clark's window. She wondered if, somewhere in Hawaii, Clark was looking at the moon, too. The thought that he might be -- and that he might be thinking about her -- made it feel like he wasn't quite so far away.
I love how you circled back to the moon. It's really sweet and will be romantic as soon as she knows about Superman. Then he can take her flying in the moonlight.

And rotflol! I love how the irony of her feeling like he wasn't far away and then changing scene to Superman huddling outside the front door. Nice transition!

Poor Superman. First Kryptonite, then a cut from broken glass. Lois really is a caring individual. She really can be patient.

If it's okay with you, I'm going to borrow the bed for a little while."

"I'm sure Clark wouldn't mind." She gave him a grin as she added, "I'm guessing his bed never sees this much action."

He chuffed out a surprised laugh that turned into a cough. "No, I'm positive it doesn't."
Bwah ha ha!

I've started to wonder what is going to tip Lois off to Clark's dual identity. Now that she's spending so much time at Clark's apartment and wearing his clothes, surely she's going to notice that Clark and Superman smell the same. Or his Kryptonite-addled brain is going let something slip, like when he was mumbling sweet nothings about liking it when Lois touched him.

And a bombing. Of course there's a bombing. We need Perry back right away. This time, Lois can help the other four investigate and gather evidence. Can't wait!