Better late than never with this comment! goofy

Through the long, dark hours of the early morning he had tried again and again to listen for Lois. He couldn't hear her, though he knew that she must be inside. If he'd had the strength to crawl to the door, he would have knocked. Instead he had sat, shivering for warmth, and on constant alert in case he had been followed. He didn't realize he had dozed off until he was suddenly startled into wakefulness when his front door opened. He lifted his head just as Lois exclaimed, "Oh my god!"

Oh man, Clark really suffered from exposure to Kryptonite this time! It took him all night to recover? Just how long was he exposed to the deadly radiation? Each author presents it differently, some have him recovering immediately once the blasted rock it removed, some (like me in Stranger In Our Midst) have him taking days to recover. I like your version, it always our heroes to be together.

Lex, you are in so much trouble! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.